- Detecting the efficiency of organization’s staff by recording customers’ evaluations.
- Observing reactions of customers about the new product launches and campaigns.
- Defining potential customers with questions..
- Making market searches, collecting data
- Choosing the proper target segment of customers.
- A survey device is placed on each employee’s desk towards customer’s view.
- Commercials are displayed on device while the desk is empty and/or customer’s transaction is on process.
- When the transaction is over, evaluations and/or questions are displayed for a while on screen.
- Customers pick their choice.
- All choices and clicks are recorded and added to report database for further evaluation.